- Download 385
- File Size 2.37 MB
- File Count 3
- Create Date February 7, 2022
- Last Updated April 20, 2022
2022-02-09 City Council Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is here by given that the Santa C lara City Council will hold a Work Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara , Utah on Wednesday February 9, 2022 , co mmencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings/
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
- Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
3. Conflicts and Disclosures:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Jan. 26, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Feb. 2, 2022 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
- Claims through Feb. 9, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
- Feb. 16, 2022 Budget Retreat
- Feb. 23, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- Mar. 2, 2022 City Council Work Meeting
3. Set Public Hearing to receive public input regarding amending the Santa Clara City Park fees for Feb. 23, 2022, at 5:00 pm.
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a reconsideration of a condition of approval for the O’Reilly’s project. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
2. Update & Discussion on the Water Efficient Landscaping & Conservation Standards. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
A. Mayor / Council Reports:
6. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the city. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 3rd day of Feb. 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2022 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 6, 2022.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder
|02-09-2022 City Council Video||Download|
|02-09-2022 City Council Packet||Download|
|02-09-2022 City Council Minutes||Download|