- Download 274
- File Size 62.25 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date April 11, 2022
- Last Updated April 20, 2022
2022-04-13 City Council Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday April 13, 2022,
commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Christa Hinton
- Opening Comments: Christa Hinton
3. Conflicts and Disclosures
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Mar. 23, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Claims through April. 13, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
- April 27, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- May 4, 2022 City Council Work Meeting
- May 11, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider a $500.00 donation to Snow Canyon Grad Night. Representative, Theresa Fife. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager
2. Consider a rezone from Planned Development Commercial, PDC Zone to Commercial C Zone on 1.00 acres of property located at 2300 Santa Clara Drive. Nick Frei, applicant. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
3. Consider approval of a Final Plat for the Point at Snow Canyon Senior Living Community, generally located on the north side of Pioneer Parkway and just west of the Entrada Development. Clint Tolman, applicant. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
4. Consider approval of a Preliminary Plat for Quail Crossing and Coyote Landing at Desert’s Edge, generally located east of 400 East and north of North Town Road. Robert Smith, applicant. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
5. Consider Approving the Spring Maintenance bid for chip seal/slurry seal project. Presented by Dustin Mouritsen, Public Works Director.
A. Mayor / Council Reports:
6. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the city. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 7th day of April 7. 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2022 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 6, 2022.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder