- Download 1527
- File Size 32.94 MB
- File Count 3
- Create Date May 2, 2022
- Last Updated May 23, 2022
2022-05-04 City Council Work Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday May 4, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday May 4, 2022, commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order:
2. Working Agenda:
A. General Business
1. Tobler Park discussion.
2. Concept Plan Discussion for a proposed residential project. Applicant, Clayton Leavitt.
3. Discussion regarding Speed & Safety Concerns at the intersection of Country Lane & Hafen Lane.
4. Wastewater system Master Plan update with Impact Fee Facilities Plan & Impact Fee Analysis discussion.
5. Power Capital Facilities Plan & Impact Fee Analysis discussion.
6. FY 2022-2023 Tentative Budget discussion.
7. Discussion regarding waiver of Impact Fees.
8. Discussion regarding requirements of new subdivisions to bring in their own water.
9. Discussion regarding Dispersed Camping in City Boundaries.
3. Staff Reports:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 28th day of April 2022 at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2022 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January12, 2022
Chris Shelley – City Recorder
|05-04-2022 City Council Packet||Download|
|05-04-2022 City Council Minutes||Download|
|05-04-2022 City Council Video||Download|