- Download 212
- File Size 10.88 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date June 7, 2022
- Last Updated June 7, 2022
2022-06-08 City Council Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday June 8, 2022, commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
- Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Conflicts and Disclosures
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding the Washington County Water Conservancy Districts Water Fee increase
2. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding the Regional Wastewater Rate increase.
3. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding the FY 2022-2023 Final Budget.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- May 25, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- June 1, 2022 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
- Claims through June 8, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
- June 22, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- July 4, 2022 Holiday (Offices Closed)
- July 6, 2022 City Council Work Meeting
- July 13, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- July 24, 2022 Pioneer Day (Offices Closed Mon. 25th)
- July 27, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Set a Public Hearing to amend the FY2021-2022 for June 22, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
C. General Business:
1. Consider approving the Washington County Water Conservancy Districts Water Fee increase and approve Resolution 2022-04R. Presented by Dustin Mouritsen, Public Works Director.
2. Consider approving the Regional Wastewater Rate Increase and Resolution 2022-05R. Presented by Dustin Mouritsen, Public Works Director.
3. Consider approval of the FY 2022-2023 Final Budget and approve Ordinance 2022-12. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Consider a proposal Rezoning of property at 3105 Quail Street (Parcel # AC-1322-A) to Rezone property from Historic District/Residential Zone to Historic District/Mixed Use Zone to allow for a future building and business use behind the Santa Clara Merc. Approximately 0.45 acres in size and approve Ordinance 2022-13. Applicant, Mandi Gubler. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
5. Consider a Temporary Maintenance Facility Agreement for Black Desert. Applicant Patrick Manning. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
6. Consider approval of an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement regarding Official Ballot Drop Boxes. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
A. Mayor / Council Reports:
6. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 2nd day of June 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2022 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 6, 2022.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder
|06-08-2022 City Council Packet||Download|
|06-08-2022 City Council Public Hearing Notices||Download|