- Download 95
- File Size 3.64 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 21, 2022
- Last Updated June 22, 2022
2022-06-22 City Council Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday
June 22, 2022 commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Christa Hinton
- Opening Comments: Christa Hinton
3. Conflicts and Disclosures:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding amendment to the FY2021-2022 Budget.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- June 8, 2022 Regular City Council Mtg. Minutes
- Claims through June 22, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
- July 4, 2022 City Offices Closed
- July 6, 2022 City Council Work Meeting
- July 13, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- July 24, 2022 Pioneer Day (Offices Closed Monday July 25th)
- July 27, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting.
C. General Business:
1. Badge pinning for Fire Department; Jason Monahan – Fire Captain, Logan Costello – Fire/Paramedic, Ryan Moore – Fire/Paramedic, Dustin Benoit – Fire/Paramedic
2. St.George Regional Hospital update. Stephanie Maloney, Secretary, Communications.
3. Consider an amendment to the FY2021-2022 Budget and approve Ordinance 2022-14. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Consider approval of the URS Fraud Risk Assessment. Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your full name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435)673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 16th day of June 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 12, 2022
Chris Shelley – City Recorder
|06-22-2022 City Council Packet||Download|