- Download 186
- File Size 3.16 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 1, 2021
- Last Updated April 18, 2022
2021-11-03 City Council Work Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday November 3, 2021,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 3rd day of November 2021 at 5:00 PM. in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah 84765. The Meeting will be available to view live stream on the YouTube link. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Working Agenda:
A. General Business
1. Code Enforcement discussion. Presented by Bob Flowers, Police Chief.
2. Amendment to the Santa Clara City Code, Chapter 17.28: Requirements for walls & fences discussion. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner/ Cody Mitchell, Building Official.
3. Power rate increase and Power Cost Adjustment (PCA) discussion. Presented by Gary Hall, Power Director.
4. Mutual Aid Agreement with Rocky Mountain discussion. Presented by Gary Hall, Power Director.
5. First Quarter of Fiscal Yr. 2022 Financial overview. Presented by Debbie Bannon, Finance.
6. Discussion regarding fiber to the home. Presented by Jarett Waite, Council Member.
3. Staff Reports:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at
(435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 28Th day of October 2021at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also
provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder