- Download 420
- File Size 18.45 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date November 29, 2021
- Last Updated April 18, 2022
2021-12-01 City Council Work Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday December 1, 2021,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 1st day of December 2021 at 5:00 PM. in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah 84765. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines. The meeting will be broadcasted via YouTube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order:
2. Working Agenda:
A. General Business
1. Conceptual Draft Plan for South Hills Adventure Park discussion. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks Director.
2. Draft Firearm Restriction Ordinance No. 2021-16 discussion. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks Director.
3. Short Term Rental Business License for each unit/property owner discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Compensation Plan discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Regal Homes Concept Plan discussion. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
6. ADU’s in front yard discussion. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
7. Upgrade controls and relays on old generators discussion. Gary Hall, Power Director.
8. DSU Alliance discussion. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg; Dr. Erin Obrien; and Nancy Hauck, Ph.D. DSU).
3. Staff Reports:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and
password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara
City limits on this 24Th day of November 2021at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder