- Download 628
- File Size 98.89 KB
- File Count 3
- Create Date February 28, 2022
- Last Updated April 20, 2022
2022-03-10 Planning Commission Meeting
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
March 10, 2022 @ 5:30 PM
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Santa Clara, Utah 84765
Phone: (435) 673-6712
Public Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Santa Clara, Washington County, Utah, will hold a Planning Commission meeting in the City Council Chambers, 2603 Santa Clara Drive,
Santa Clara, Utah, on Thursday, March 10, 2022, commencing at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be broadcasted via YouTube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
A. Pledge of Allegiance: Mark Weston
B. Opening Comments (Invocation): Mark Weston
3. Communications and Appearances
A. Introduction of new Planning Commissioner, Logan Blake
4. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing
1. Consider a proposed amended final plat for the Giovengo Commercial Subdivision located at approximately 3663 Pioneer Parkway. Melanie Huscroft, applicant.
5. General Business
A. Recommendation to City Council
1. Recommendation to the City Council to consider a proposed amended final plat for the Giovengo Commercial Subdivision located at approximately 3663 Pioneer Parkway. Melanie Huscroft, applicant.
6. Discussion Items
A. Chapter 17.16, Land Use Authority
7. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of Regular Meeting minutes: February 24, 2022
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712. Posted this 24th day of February 2022.
Jim McNulty, Planning Manager
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Santa Clara Planning Commission will hold a Public Meeting at 5:30 PM on Thursday, March 10, 2022, in the City Council Chambers, 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah 84765.
The purpose of the Public Meeting is to receive public input on the following items:
- Consider a proposed amended final plat for the Giovengo Commercial Subdivision located at approximately 3663 Pioneer Parkway. Melanie Huscroft, applicant.
Citizens of Santa Clara are encouraged to attend the meeting where they will be given the opportunity to express any concerns they may have with the proposed action.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary Communicative aids and services) during this hearing should notify the City Recorder, Chris Shelley at 673-6712, ext. 203 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.
CHRIS SHELLEY, City Recorder
|03-10-2022 Planning Commission Video||Download|
|03-10-2022 Planning Commission Packet||Download|
|03-10-2022 Planning Commission Public Hearing Notice||Download|