- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 0
- Create Date March 22, 2022
- Last Updated April 18, 2022
03-24-2022 Planning Commission
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
March 24, 2022 @ 5:30 PM
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Santa Clara, Utah 84765
Phone: (435) 673-6712
Public Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Santa Clara, Washington County, Utah, will hold a Planning Commission meeting in the City Council Chambers, 2603 Santa Clara
Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, on Thursday, March 24, 2022, commencing at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be broadcasted via YouTube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
A. Pledge of Allegiance: Mark Hendrickson
B. Opening Comments (Invocation): Mark Henrickson
3. Communications and Appearances
4. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing
1. Consider a proposed rezoning from Planned Development Commercial, PDC Zone to a Commercial, C Zone on 1.00 acres of property located at 2300 Santa Clara Drive. Nick Frei, applicant.
5. General Business
A. Recommendation to City Council or Planning Commission Review
1. Recommendation to the City Council to rezone from Planned Development Commercial, PDC Zone to a Commercial, C Zone on 1.00 acres of property located at 2300 Santa Clara Drive. Nick Frei, applicant.
2. Recommendation to the City Council to consider Final Plat approval for The Point at Snow Canyon Senior Living Community, generally located on the north side of Pioneer Parkway and just west of the Entrada Development. Clint Tolman, applicant.
3. Planning Commission Review of a Project Plan Amendment for Deserts Edge, generally located east of 400 East and north of North Town Road. Robert Smith, applicant.
4. Recommendation to the City Council to consider Preliminary Plat approval for Quail Crossing and Coyote Landing at Deserts Edge, generally located east of 400 East and North of North Town Road. Robert Smith, applicant.
6. Discussion Items
7. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of Regular Meeting minutes: March 10, 2022
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 14th day of March 2022.
Jim McNulty, Planning Manager