- Download 198
- File Size 262.52 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 6, 2021
- Last Updated April 18, 2022
2021-12-09 Planning Commission Meeting
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Public Notice is hereby given that the Planning Commission of the City of Santa Clara, Washington County, Utah, will hold a Planning Commission meeting in the City Council Chambers, 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, on Thursday, December 9, 2021, commencing at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be broadcasted via YouTube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
A. Pledge of Allegiance: Shelly Harris
B. Opening Comments (Invocation): Mark Hendrickson
3. Communications and Appearances
4. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing
1. Consider a proposed Code Amendment to the Santa Clara City Zoning Ordinance, Chapter 17.28, Requirements for Walls, and Fences. City of Santa Clara, applicant.
5. General Business
A. Recommendation to City Council
1. Recommendation to the City Council to amend the Santa Clara City Zoning Ordinance, Chapter 17.28, Requirements for Walls, and Fences. City of Santa Clara, applicant.
6. Discussion Items
A. Water Efficient Landscaping and Conservation
B. Detached ADU in front yard
7. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of Regular Meeting minutes: November 9, 2021
Posted this 29th day of November 2021.
Jim McNulty, Planning Manager